♥ palm beach love.

Yesterday I spent the day in the lovely palm beach soaking up some local inspiration, which may even now be my new favourite store. If only I lived a little closer.

Love loans + linen is the cutest little store, plus they were playing the new angus and julia stone album which added to the love atmosphere. Bakers twine, savon soap, old style scissors, enamel plates/mugs loved it all.


Images from Love loans + linen.

I left the store with a gorgeous little soap dish by house doctor. Whilst I could have bought everything then and there, I left thinking I will be back soon, or purchase more online. I also noticed they stocked attia which was a great little brand I stocked up on before xmas for presents for the whole fam. Great wooden servers and little wooden platters.

We ended the day with lunch at the boat house which was worth the forty minutes wait for food. I also noticed my wedding photographer Glen Allsop (more of this in another post) did all the photography for the website which are all fab.The atmosphere/decor is great, another good excuse to get back down to palm beach soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...