♥ just married.

So 2010 was a BIG year in the scheme of life altering experiences for me.

I discovered so many amazing sources of inspiration during this time, I actually secretly loved the whole organising part - is that wrong!?

Well maybe it was just a massive obsession with OnceWed that got me through it.  That obsession still exists, now that has to be wrong but I guess its probably natural.



This year will be all about organising the self made album, but true to style i am still umm and ahhing about how to do it and what to materials and books to use.

I have a cute jute box filled with 700 photos direct from my photographer Glen but currently its just hanging out on our bookshelf. So until then here is a little snap shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...